Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colorado Runners Association article

Not that it has happened much, but when people mention you in an article, it does a few things in my mind. 1) It motivates me. 2) And it serves, in a perhaps odd way, as accountability to me. Who am I accountable to from an article? Well, maybe it's the readers in my mind, although they may not really care. Either way, little mentions like this help keep me motivated to continue pursuing goals until they're met.
Hopefully articles like this motivate others as well, that is the point, not to talk about me. To get others off the couch for their first run ever or to pursue sport further as I am.

The Colorado Runners Association wrote up a little blurb on their site. It can be found at:

http://www.corun.org/view_artilce.php?article_id=47&from=home


-Ryan

No comments: