Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kompetitive Edge & TYR!

I'm very excited to have recently added two sponsors for the 2011 season, huge sponsors that will help me swim faster for one, which is crucial as swimming is my weakest link in this sport. I will be representing Kompetitive Edge this season. KE is a local Denver triathlon shop, with all the tri goodies you'll need (TYR wetsuits, swim skins/speedsuits, K-Swiss running shoes, goggles, nutrition, compression gear, socks, sunglasses, books, massage rollers, swim paddles, training suits, fins, kick boards, lap timers, awesome TYR travel bags and transition bags... the list goes on). KE is a great company that only stocks the best quality goods. They also are backed by some amazing people. For all my friends and blog visitors, enter discount code "ryanborger2011" and take 15% off all in store purchases and/or for online orders (for you out-of- staters) (not valid on sale/clearance items). Check out Kompetitive Edge! www.kompetitiveedge.com

I'll also be swimming this year in the fastest legal triathlon wetsuit ever made, the TYR Hurricane 5, and the new WTC legal speed suit, the TYR Torque Pro. I can't wait for my first swim in the Hurricane, I've heard incredible things about the flexibility in the shoulders and overall suit quality. Worn by the best swimmers in the sport, like Andy Potts.


TYR Hurricane Cat 5 wetsuit

No comments: